1.0 Beta 6

Daniel

When will we see the road map for 1.0 Beta 6 ?

Here are a few I would like to see in Beta 6 roadmap but it’'s all up to you to include/exclude them

GATE-104 UNRESOLVED Yahoo getting ‘‘infinite’’ InputError’'s

GATE-124 UNRESOLVED Yahoo is deleting(?) contact upon group move; group moves not working

GATE-112 UNRESOLVED Bad friend parse in Yahoo transport

GATE-129 UNRESOLVED Yahoo is not reporting bad username/password attempts

GATE-51 UNRESOLVED IM Gateway should attempt to respect groupless contacts

GATE-94 UNRESOLVED Incorrect Yahoo Statuses

rgds.

So I’'m getting the impression you mostly want Yahoo to work. ;D

I don’‘t know yet, I have been taking it easy for a bit here but intend to pick back up in the next day or so. I need to go over my list and lay out what I want done for beta 6 but thanks for the list of requests. =D I’'ll look over them in a bit!

Yahoo working would be uber sweet, honestly. The main item I’‘m seeing that’‘s really hurting – missing messages. MSN and Yahoo users seem to be the ones affected – especially if they use the “real” client. I’‘m sitting in my office, hooked up to Pandion and my co worker asks why haven’‘t I received her IM message (she’‘s Yahoo and Online) – I simply don’'t get it.

With Miranda, I get MSN and Yahoo messages 100% of the time (the same cannot be said with Trillian).

StashTheVampede wrote:

Yahoo working would be uber sweet, honestly. The main item I’‘m seeing that’‘s really hurting – missing messages. MSN and Yahoo users seem to be the ones affected – especially if they use the “real” client. I’‘m sitting in my office, hooked up to Pandion and my co worker asks why haven’‘t I received her IM message (she’‘s Yahoo and Online) – I simply don’'t get it.

Do you see anything in the debug logs related to the incoming message? Is it easy to reproduce? (like can you go to the person and say “IM me” and not get it?)

With Miranda, I get MSN and Yahoo messages 100% of the time (the same cannot be said with Trillian).

Interesting, so connecting via Trillian directly to MSN and Yahoo still gets you missed messages periodically?

Wow! Daniel works hard over this week(ends?) and Most of the Beta 6 issue is closed including one I have requested. Thanks Daniel!

chuckle Well unfortunately a lot of them are being put off a little. I can’'t track down some of them yet. =( Putting out a release instead of waiting on those.