1.1.0 Beta 5

Can you look at your debug logs for a message like “GaduGadu: Error while uploading contact list” ?

BTW, I will tell you that GaduGadu being completely stable is not a priority for 1.1.0 to be released. That said, at the rate this is going it likely will be pretty stable. I’'ve got some big other things to do though that are the keys for 1.1.0 to be released.

well … one guy mor who’'s interested in getting this bug fixed - but i know problems with spare-time and “fun while programming”

so i installed the horrible icq client on one of my pcs to maintain my contact list … all other things (i need) are working well through the gateway

SmilingJ wrote:

well … one guy mor who’'s interested in getting this bug fixed - but i know problems with spare-time and “fun while programming”

so i installed the horrible icq client on one of my pcs to maintain my contact list … all other things (i need) are working well through the gateway

What, you mean the ICQ client where chatting is only a subfunction of it’'s numerous ads, games, etc? ;D

(i was dismayed to fire up a newer ICQ client only to find chatting seemed like an afterthought)