1.2.4d gateway plugin doesn't work for a fresh installation of 3.6.0a openfire server

Hi I tried to install the latest plugin of gateway with version 1.2.4d on latest server openfire 3.6.0a, then use service discovery in psi client, I couldn’t find any transports such as msn, yahoo etc, and in the log it shows something like below:

2008.09.08 15:54:29 [org.jivesoftware.util.log.util.CommonsLogFactory$1.error(CommonsLogFactory.jav a:88)] Line=19 The content of element type "dw

r" must match “(init?,allow?,signatures?)”.

Although a few days ago when I tried with the gateway 1.2.4c and openfire server it was working, now I couldn’t get the gateway plugin working. Would you please tell me what’s wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Kelvin

Would anybody provide download for gateway 1.2.4c? I would like to try the old plugin again, thanks…

here you go.
gateway-1.2.4c.zip (1218231 Bytes)

After I upgrade to 3.6.0 and upgraded the gateway plugin to 1.2.4d, I now receive the follwoing error in the log…

2008.09.11 09:33:32 [org.jivesoftware.openfire.gateway.util.Log4JToOpenfireAppender.append(Log4JToO penfireAppender.java:49)]

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table ‘6cachet_openfire.ofGatewayRestrictions’ doesn’t exist

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks!