3.0.1 intempestive disconnection

Since 3.0.1, I’'m getting some weird problems: It seems that most of clients are disconnected from the server from time to time.

My setup isn’'t special: LDAP auth, mysql storage, running under linux ~20000 entries in LDAP, 30 active, clients being psi, kopete, gaim, both in local network 100Mbits switched, or connected through DSL

Has anyone got such problems ?

Hi,

That happened with me with Neos MT customer, I configured like this the neos MT with option

KeepAlives 9999.

Perhaps you can configure in its Wildfire Server the option:

*Resource Policy–> Assign kick value - Specify the number of login attempts allowed before conflicting resources plows kicked. You must specify the number greater than one.

I made this configuration and it worked, perhaps also work with you, try to do that!

I hope to have helped.

Regards,

candiao

Hi,

are they connected after beeing idle? So you may want to set xmpp.client.idle to something higher than 30 minutes (30 * 60 * 1000 ms).

LG

Hi It2000,

server-properties --> Add new property

xmmp.client.idle

This is correct ?

Thanks,

candiao.

yes

candiao wrote:

server-properties → Add new property

xmmp.client.idle

This is correct ?

Hi,

The property is xmpp.client.idle (not xmmp.client.idle). You can set the value to -1 to disable this feature altogether. More info here: http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/thread.jspa?messageID=128022

Regards,

/John