powered by Jive Software

3.3.3 - loadStats broken?

When I look at my stats.txt file now, I get a negative value for the last number. Anyone else running into this?

1192108596625,5,25,6,0,25,10,0,3441679,1493,659476,2902453,67,-818570

1192108601624,5,25,6,0,25,5,0,3442755,1492,659647,2904027,1,-817916

1192108606628,5,25,6,0,25,1,0,3443697,1497,659768,2904855,0,-818411

1192108611627,5,25,6,0,25,0,0,3444828,1496,659867,2905395,1,-817785

1192108616627,5,25,6,0,25,1,0,3445757,1498,659968,2906426,0,-818353

1192108621627,5,25,6,0,25,1,0,3446927,1499,660135,2908259,0,-819223

1192108626626,5,25,6,0,25,0,0,3447875,1504,660257,2909353,0,-819985

1192108631626,5,25,6,0,25,0,0,3448874,1505,660364,2909505,0,-820126

1192108636625,5,25,6,0,25,0,0,3449784,1502,660479,2910675,0,-819049

1192108641627,5,25,6,0,25,1,0,3450549,1503,660668,2911754,0,-819205

While I would be pleased to have negative numbers of packets queued, I doubt this is the case!

Hey Ben,

Yep, I noticed that too with the latest MINA version. I sent an email to MINA devs so they fix that issue for the next version. I checked in a modified version of MINA that has a quick fix for this problem that will be available for Openfire 3.4.0.

Thanks,

– Gato

Awesome, thanks!