3.6.0a MSSQL Database Script Error

I am deploying a brand new install of 3.6.0a (currently running Wildfire Enterprise 3.1.1 and all my test upgrades have failed terribly due to DB script errors, so just going for a fresh install now), we are using MS SQL 2005 for our database.

When running the Openfire_Sqlserver.sql creation script I get the following errors/warning.

Warning! The maximum key length is 900 bytes. The index ‘ofRoster_jid_idx’ has maximum length of 2048 bytes. For some combination of large values, the insert/update operation will fail.
Warning! The maximum key length is 900 bytes. The index ‘ofSASLAuthorized_pk’ has maximum length of 4128 bytes. For some combination of large values, the insert/update operation will fail.

How do I fix this? Need to get the new server up and running ASAP.

Thanks

Jason

Bump… Anybody?

I had this problem also. Happened with the new version and using SQL 2008 Express. I finally gave up trying to use SQL and just used their embedded SQL database. Would rather have it on a MS SQL 2008 box but oh well. Maybe migrate some other time.

-JC-

Its somewhat dissapointing that there hasn’t been a response to this from Jive/Ignite as I’m sure there are lots of people wanting to run with MS SQL.

The internal DB isn’t an option for us as we need more detailed reporting option that the console gives us, so we have a few SQL queries to do that for us… Obviously we can’t do that with the internal DB.

Jay