I’ve found four small problems in the XIFF library, and I’ve fixed them all. You have received my contributor agreement by fax, my name is “Pim Hogeling”.
The first one is in the XMPPConnection.getRegistrationFields_result, it looks like this method does not dispatch an event while it should. I’ve fixed this.
The second one is in RegisterExtension.key. This returns a property of the myKeyNode propery, even though this could be null. If it is null this throws an error. I’ve changed this: now if myKeyNode is null the key is null too.
The third one is in the RegistrationExtension. While registering my server needed some fields that are not properties in RegisterExtension, I made a slight change in XMPPConnection.as to allow any fields to be added to the extension.
The last one is in the XMPPBOSHConnection. My server returned a node with “terminal” as type in some cases, and I’ve changed this file to catch this type too.
The patch file is attached.
4 XIFF improvements.patch (2055 Bytes)