Acces to search and conference services from a remote server

Hi,

I have problems with search & conference services with Wildfire 2.3.3 and Spark 2.5beta4.

I have two domains (antecsicf1.fr and sicfv3.fr), and the LDAP users of the two differents domains are able to communicate by chat, voice, and to transfert files too. The problem is when they try to use services which are on distant server.

If user1@sicfv3.fr try to obtain information about conferences of antecsicf.fr, I suppose he has to enter in the conference search bar : “antecsicf1.fr” (if I try conference.antecsicf1.fr, the response is “service not available”). The first step seems to be OK :

Request :

Jabber XML Messaging

eXtensible Markup Language

java.lang.Exception: Failed to create connection to remote server

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.sendPa cket(OutgoingSessionPromise.java:212)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.run(Ou tgoingSessionPromise.java:184)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

this message is present for all services discovered by the disco#items request.

I think the problem is a DNS problem, but I don’t know if my declarations are OK :

In DNS table of sicfv3.fr domain, I have declared a new zone, named antecsicf1.fr. In this zone, I added 3 new SRV records :

jabber.tcp.antecsicf1.fr:5269 host : wildfire.antecsicf1.fr

xmpp-server.tcp.antecsicf1.fr:5269 host : wildfire.antecsicf1.fr

xmpp-client.tcp.antecsicf1.fr:5222 host : wildfire.antecsicf1.fr

Is my DNS configuration OK? Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot

Message was edited by: deamonyx