Accidentally deleted admin user!

Just as the title says. Then it logged me out and now I can’'t log in.

I have saved all the user information to an xml file if that would help.

I have direct access to the MySql database if that helps too.

OMG. Nevermind!

I did this in phpmyadmin and it worked!

INSERT INTO jiveUser (username, password, name, email, creationDate, modificationDate)

VALUES (’‘admin’’, ‘‘password’’, ‘‘Administrator’’, ‘‘admin@kylesplace.org’’, ‘‘0’’, ‘‘0’’);

commit;

This issue is fixable, After endless efforts i have overcome this issue but had bad experience bcoz no one replied on my issue from comunity, I edited the HSQL and fixed the issue.
If anyone facing similar just msg here or email talwinderbhangu86@gmail.com i will happy to fix it. Solution is bit complex no matter which OS you have or which database you are with my sollution applied for all.

Talwinder, although I appreciate your attempt to help people recovering from this problem, reviving a thread that many years old probably isn’t the best way of doing this. Furthermore, I would appreciate you writing down your solution, rather than directing people away from this community into your private inbox.

In any case: To temporarily restore access to the admin console of Openfire, you can configure Openfire to use a a One-Time Access Token. This process is described in https://discourse.igniterealtime.org/t/how-to-reset-admin-password-on-openfire-version-4-3-1/