Add MUC rooms from mysql database

Hi,

I would like to add persistent muc rooms in mysql database and I do this using “insert into ofMucRoom values (2, 1379, UNIX_TIMESTAMP() * 1000, UNIX_TIMESTAMP() * 1000, ‘testRoom’, ‘testRoom’, ‘room for testing’, ‘000000000000000’, ‘000000000000000’, 0, 3, 0, 0, 0, 0, NULL, 0, 0, ‘’, 7, 0, 0, 0);”. But the problem is that the muc room doesn’t appear in admin interface. If I create it with xmpp connection, everything works ok but I would like to avoid doing another socket connection just for a room creation. Am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks,

Alex

Actually, I did something bad, that query works… but the room shows only after I restart openfire. Is there a way to see it instantly ? Even if I do not see it in admin, if I use that room, will I be able to send presence to it ?

Thanks,

Alex

The room will appear once you login from any chat client and join the room. But I have one problem. If I try to edit that room that I created by manually adding to the databse, it doesn’t save and gives me a java error. Can anybody help?