Adding a single user in multiple workgroups

It is possible to add a single user in multiple workgroups??.If any one have idea please help me.

Regards,

Karthik.

emil-id:karthi.redhat@gmail.com

91-9943344275

If you are asking if a single user (defined in openfire) can be a member of multiple groups (defined in openfire) and show up online under multiple groups simultaneously, then the answer is yes.

I have added single user to multiple workgroups in Fastpath.But it is not working for me.Please specify how to configure this.

Hi,

I have added single to multiple workgroups in Fastpath.But it is not

working for me.Please give the document for this.

With Regards,

Karthik.

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Daniel Castellanos <

sorry. i thought you were talking about groups. i don’t know anything about Fastpath and thus nothing about Fastpath workgroups.

You can assign a single user to multiple fastpath workgroups, the only issue is they can not take chats from every workgroup, only the one they are currently signed into.They will need to log in and log out from each fastpath workgroup on the fastpath tab.

The only way you could do something like them taking every chat, would be to make one big workgroup, and setup lots of queues in that specific workgroup. Then they would always be available if you put them in every queue.

1 Like