Admin console authentication problem when we implementing custom database integration in openfire

Hi All,

I am using openfire XMPP Server 3.6.4,

Instant Messenger client ( Spark )

Context:

Here my main outline is , i am using 2 databases like 1) openfire database is (openfire) 2) my custom database is (mobyko).

so here the first database , i.e., 1) openfire constis list of tables by default when we run the server application . ( like ofuser,ofproperty…etc…)

i have another database with name ( mobyko) having table called ( Account ) it’s consists of columns (username,password).

below is the attachment for my configuration setup for integrating the customize database ( openfire.xml ). plz check out the attachment below.

now, after configuring the customized tables in opefire.xml , i am able to connect to chat client Spark successfully.

for example , i have username : smith and password : allen , these are the credentials from my ( Mobyko ) database under table ( Account ).

i have provided these credentials in client chat , i was able to login successfully .

Till now it’s ok, but now the problem is

i am unable to connect to admin console authentication .

so however i have provided the admin information in openfire.xml file.

as :
dasari,vaass

i have given username as dasari and i don’t know which password should give to access admin console.

Note : have we look at openfire database under that we have table called ofUser, by default it consists for username as admin and plainpassword as admin.

Note : below is the list of data after configuring the customize data in openfire under table ofProperty.

admin.authorizedJIDs
dasari@127.0.0.1,vaass@127.0.0.1
jdbcAuthProvider.allowUpdate
true
jdbcAuthProvider.passwordSQL
SELECT password FROM mobyko.ACCOUNT WHERE username=?
jdbcAuthProvider.passwordType
plain
jdbcAuthProvider.setPasswordSQL
UPDATE mobyko.ACCOUNT SET password=? WHERE username=?
jdbcProvider.connectionString
jdbc:mysql://localhost/openfire?user=root&password=admin
jdbcProvider.driver
com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
jdbcUserProvider.allUsersSQL
SELECT username FROM mobyko.ACCOUNT
jdbcUserProvider.emailField
email_address
jdbcUserProvider.loadUserSQL
SELECT CONCAT(first_name,’ ‘,last_name),email_address FROM mobyko.ACCOUNT WHERE username=?
jdbcUserProvider.nameField
CONCAT(first_name,’ ',last_name)
jdbcUserProvider.searchSQL
SELECT username FROM mobyko.ACCOUNT WHERE
jdbcUserProvider.userCountSQL
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM mobyko.ACCOUNT
jdbcUserProvider.usernameField
username
provider.auth.className
org.jivesoftware.openfire.auth.JDBCAuthProvider
provider.user.className
org.jivesoftware.openfire.user.JDBCUserProvider
update.lastCheck
xmpp.session.conflict-limit

however i provided these credentials also, but i am unable to get login.

i think there is a problem with system privileges or could i need to change the code in my application unser adminprovider.java and adminmanager.java

so i request everyone whomever seen this post , hope they will provide me good solution.

eagerly waiting for reply,

Anticipating your help,

Thanks and Regards

Dasari Vaass
openfire.xml (2132 Bytes)

Finally ! i got the solution…

simply we need to insert the username as admin and password as (anything your wish ). but username is must and should ( we need to provide admin as username … mandatory. )

we should write username and password manually in our customdatabase under your specified table called (TableName : Mobyko).

there after we need to restart the server.

so i can successfully login to admin as well as i am connecting to client chat.

thank u very much my friends , for your valuable support in forums.

Thanks and regards

Dasari