this is partely my own fault, but it is a serious flaw that should be dealt with. I deleted both of the default certificates that came with wildfire, but I didn’'t turn off encrypted connections in any way. I woke up this morning to find my hard drive full and and 20+GB admin-console.log.
I turned off the server, deleted the log, and restarted. Next thing I know, the log is growing again. Here’'s what it repeats, over and over again:
08:34:00.778 WARN!! [Acceptor [SSL: ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=9091]]] org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.acceptSocket(ThreadedServer.java:449) >02> EXCEPTION
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.checkEnabledSuites(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(Unknown Source)
There are also 267 lines of various errors before that starts getting repeated, but I won’'t bother pasting those unless you ask.