Asterisk Plugin and Asterisk 1.6

Hi,

Anyone is using this plugin with Asterisk 1.6 branch?? Then manager interface had some changes, so I would like to know if this app still works.

I also would like to be an active contributor of this plugin, I would like to know what i need to set up my development environment to work with this and add new funcional, I’ve done some work with asterisk manager interface so I think I could help with this.

thanks!

It should also work with Asterisk 1.6.

You are welcome to contribute! To get started check out the sources at http://svn.igniterealtime.org/svn/repos/asterisk-im/trunk/ and have a look at them. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your contribution upfront feel free to contact me directly.

=Stefan

Hi,

I would like to contact you directly if its possible, I would like to know how to set up my development environment (I’ve check the source), I’m using netbeans IDE 6.5, would be great to have it as a project there. I have some ideas for new features that I would like to discuss, and if its possible make a branch for these new features, etc.

Let me know how to get in touch directly with you.

Regards,

Sebastian.

Great. I’ve sent you my email and jabber address in a private message.

=Stefan