Attempting to add a new emoticon Set?

Hello,

My organization has been utilizing a custom emoticon set setup by one of our technicians for a period of time. That technician has since departed the organization and I determined that the pack needed an update.

I’ve done what I assumed needed to be done.

I added some new emoticon .png’s to the unzipped folder, I updated the emoticons.plist file in wordpad with additional strings for the added emoticons, I named it to something new to test it so instead of facies.AdiumEmoticonSet it was Test.AdiumEmoticonSet.

I then rezipped it and went in to the spark appearance settings, clicked add for the emoticons and selected the zip (LIke I did with the previous pack) but the pack when I restart spark will not show up. I don’t get any errors, the pack just never lists itself.

Anyone have any ideas?

I’ve attached my emoticons.plist

There are three at the bottom that were added. I’m not sure if I screwed up some spacing or what, but I really could use a second pair of eyes.

Thanks in advance!
Emoticons.plist.zip (2223 Bytes)

Maybe this can help http://community.igniterealtime.org/message/228118#228118

I’ve added the new zip to that folder, though I didnt have to with the original that im trying to edit.

I attempted to add it again, with no avail, there were no special characters in my new additions to the emoticons.plist, and i copied the formatting from previous entries.

So far no success from the link.

Have you tried adding your pack into C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\Spark\xtra\emoticons directly? Or maybe even closing Spark and adding this into C:\Program Files (x86)\Spark\xtra\emoticons so it would extract the new pack on a startup.