Auditorship of colloquies

Hi,

First, sorry my poor engilsh, I´m Brasilian.

I will like to know, how I can configure WildServer(V3.0.0.1) to auditorship of colloquies of my users. My Boss wants to see the colloquies. Is it possible?

Best regards,

Rodrigo

Hi Rodrigo,

on https://server:9091/audit-policy.jsp you can enable Message Auditing (make sure that the max size stays below 2000 MB as Wildfire has a 2 GB file size bug).

If you want to provide more details or to be more specific you may want to post this question in Spanish but some users like me do not understand Spanish.

LG

Oi Rodrigo,

Feel free to post your question in Portuguese if that is easier for you. I can read Portuguese and Thiago can help me in case I’'m missing some words. Thiago is from Brasil too.

As LG said, you can use the audit feature provided in the open source version. However, if you need something more advanced (e.g. searching, browsing chats, etc.) you may want to give a try to the Enterprise version.

Regards,

– Gato

Hi,

Thank´s for reply. “Eu acho mais justo postar em Ingles, porém se vcs não entenderem eu escrevo em portugues”.

I configure the adudit message rule to packet message, however when I tru to see this informations(talks) the browse can not show me the corrects informations.

Example:

DeiziYR9qo1agendei as datas com a DeiziYR9qo1encaminhei um e-mail para o alfredo, depois de uma olhadaYR9qo1encaminhei um e-mail para o alfredo, depois de uma olhadaYR9qo1YR9qo1YR9qo1YR9qo1YR9qo1blz…a menina da vivo ja chegou…estou esperando o fabio desocupar a sala para nos entrarmosYR9qo1blz…a menina da vivo ja chegou…estou esperando o fabio

Are there some utility to see this logs correctly?

Regards,

Rodrigo