I’‘ve looked, and I just can’'t figure out how to add a new bug report to the issue tracker. Is it just me being an idiot?

Anyway - really tiny bug on Windows. Haven’'t checked OS X yet. When hitting the browse button to select an avatar image for a profile, the default file types in the browser are set to just jpeg and gif. Using a PNG file does work, but you need to choose “All files” to pick one up.

Like I said - tiny.

Bremen,

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. This issue can be tracked with SPARK-106 and will be fixed in the 1.0.2 release.

Cheers,

Derek

I’‘ve looked, and I just can’'t figure out how to add a

new bug report to the issue tracker. Is it just me

being an idiot?

Actually, only developers are allowed to directly create issues. The best way to report issues is here in the forums and then a developer will create an issue in the tracker. We do this to keep the issue database as clean as possible.

Regards,

Matt

That’‘s fair enough - I fully understand keeping the system clean and manageable. I’‘d suggest changing the “About” page on the site, though. It invites people to test and report bugs, and links to the issue database. That’'s what had me looking for a way to do it.

Maybe a slight change in wording would be a good idea.