BuddyRenderer.mxml, BuddyActionsRenderer.mxml in trunk different than release?

Hello everyone, I’m new to the community but would like to thank everyone for the wonderful information I’ve found so far. We are in the process of setting up a secure chat system for our University for faculty, staff, and students. We have chosen Openfire + SparkWeb and have the 0.9.0 release of Sparkweb up and running nicely. However, I need to adjust the look and feel in accordance with our University policies so I downloaded the Rev. 11110 source and compiled using Flex Builder. I am able to make the changes and recompile (after correcting the path issues with org.igniterealtime.xiff vs. org.jivesoftware.xiff), the problem is that the Buddy context menu does not perform the same when built from the source as in the release.

In the release, the context menu (Start Chat, Rename, Remove, etc.) functions as a pop-up. However, in the build from source it acts as a dropdown that appears behind the other contacts in the roster, making it virtually useless. Is there a way to get the actual source for the 0.9.0 release instead of just what is on the trunk? I really just need to make some changes in the css but would like the functionality of the release version if possible. It seems that the two files that control this are BuddyActionsRenderer.mxml and BuddyRenderer.mxml? The BuddyToolTip.mxml works fine in the build from source.

Thanks in advance for any assistance on this! You guys have got a great product going here, keep up the hard work!

Just wanted to clarify; in the release version the options found in BuddyActionsRenderer are accessed by right-clicking the name in the roster and are selectable from the resulting context menu. In the build from the 11110, and now I’ve also tried the 11088, the options are accessed by left-clicking the name in the roster and appear inside a mx:Canvas element that is hidden by the other names in the roster. What I’d like to get back is the functionality in the release version. Thanks!