powered by Jive Software

[bug_report] no database actualization in the installer

Hi:

After upgrading my openfire was giving this error:

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column ‘stanza’ in ‘field list’

at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1027)

at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:957)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3376)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3308)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1837)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1961)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2543)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1737)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:1888)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.OfflineMessageStore.getMessages(OfflineMessageStore.j ava:174)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.handler.PresenceUpdateHandler.initSession(PresenceUpd ateHandler.java:234)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.handler.PresenceUpdateHandler.process(PresenceUpdateH andler.java:126)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.handler.PresenceUpdateHandler.process(PresenceUpdateH andler.java:110)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.handler.PresenceUpdateHandler.process(PresenceUpdateH andler.java:174)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.PresenceRouter.handle(PresenceRouter.java:130)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.PresenceRouter.route(PresenceRouter.java:67)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:75)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.processPresence(StanzaHandler.java: 321)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.ClientStanzaHandler.processPresence(ClientStanzaH andler.java:84)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:245)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.StanzaHandler.process(StanzaHandler.java:167)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.messageReceived(ConnectionHandl er.java:132)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived (AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(Ab stractIoFilterChain.java:299)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilt erChain.java:53)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceive d(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)

at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flush(SimplePr otocolDecoderOutput.java:58)

at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecF ilter.java:162)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(Ab stractIoFilterChain.java:299)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilt erChain.java:53)

at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceive d(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java :240)

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(Execut orFilter.java:284)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 650)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I check the database and don’thave any stanza field, looking at the svn found a renaming of the field message to stanza so I changed and now everything is going fine.

But I think the upgrade-guideshould say something about it.