BUG: Spark 2.6 RC1, Preferences does not open on Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Verified on 3 different Mac OS X systems all running latest updats on Snow Leopard

The Spark -> Preferences window does not open (i.e. nothing happens when you click it)

The other windows (Edit my profile, Plugins) work fine

SPARK-1192

I’m experiencing the same thing on my Windows 7 Professional 32-bit system w/ Spark 2.6.0 RC1. All other menu options and dialogs seem to open correctly, but Preferences does not.

Before installing RC1, I followed the documentation and copied my Spark settings from the old location (%user%/Spark) to the new (%user%/AppData/Roaming/Spark), rather than letting the install create a new settings folder. Could this be part of the problem?

You may need to remove the plugin directory and reinstall spark, if you overwrote any of the plugins with older versions it may cause problems.

Thanks. I uninstalled, renamed the (new) Spark profile directory, and reinstalled, allowing it to re-create the whole settings folder. I had to redo some setup info, but it’s working.

Cheers,

Mike

P.S.: Sorry for the thread-jack; thought it might be a related issue.

Just to be clear: in my case this was on (now 4 Macs) brand new fresh installs of 2.6.0 RC1