Build a Branded/Skinned Version of Spark

Christopher, that should be addressed by following the customizations in this document, since my customized Spark reflects the installation directory accurately in its sound preferences. The key relevant customizations in this document are probably the install4j ones.

Sorry, Christopher, I just winged this a few years ago and it has worked for most people. Iā€™m not much help for troubleshooting it.

Itā€™s in 2.6.2ā€¦, \src\resources\images and search for spark.gif.

1 Like

Im afraid that its not about only spark.gif. There is another image with the world map that seens to be into some other binary file. I could not find it by now. Some of you could?

Regards

Uooow,ā€¦ sorry guys, I was wrong.

Itā€™s really only a 28 frames GIF fileā€¦ the editor I was using was so poor that it only showed me the first frame.

Thanks again!

Regards, Fernando.

Hi,

I just wanted to know if I can use this method to also change instalation folders.

Also, is this still the right method to recompile a branded spark?(since it was posted in 2007)

Ty.

I run ā€œant releaseā€ for spark 2.8.1 and get ā€œC:\myspark\build\build.xml:2: Unexpected element ā€œ{}jsmoothprojectā€ {antlib:org.apache.tools.ant}jsmoothprojectā€

what is that mean?

or any other way to build exe file from spark source code?

I will be grateful if anybody can help meā€¦

thanks in advance

I canā€™t find any reference to jsmooth in Sparkā€™s code. Where did you get the source from? Is it from Github? I do not get this error when running ant release or just ant spark in Eclipse.

I download it again and its work for me now

Thanks for your great support