Can I add service provider as a user in wildfire?

Can other use invoke web service through wildfire?

Are there anybody apply SOA in wildfire?

thanks

Nobody knows?

Hey hopeshared,

New registered components will have their own JID thus other XMPP entities (e.g. clients, servers, etc.) can send packets to your component. But I guess that you were asking for something else. (read below)

Can other use invoke web service through wildfire?

Wildfire is an XMPP server that implements the Core and IM specs (XMPP | XMPP RFCs) and also many of the extensions listed url=http://www.jabber.org/jeps/here[/url]. A functionality that you may find somehow similar to web services are ad-hoc commands that are supported by Wildfire.

Anyway, if you do need to use SOAP then you can create your own plugin to expose any desired server functionality as web services using SOAP.

Are there anybody apply SOA in wildfire?

I never heard of anyone using SOAP with Wildfire but that doesn’'t mean that anyone has done that before.

Let me know if you need more information or help. BTW, what functionality would you like to expose using web services.

Regards,

– Gato

Thank you very much!

I want to create a web service platform using wildfire, and than I can do service discovery, service registry, and SERVICE AUTO-COMPOSITION. Maybe I will add semantic to my work.

but at first of the all above, I need to varify that use web service on wildfire is capable and XMPP is a better protocol for web service platform than HTTP

and One other thing, I need a paper named “Synergy Between Jabber Instant Messaging and Web Services” written by Kurt Verschaeve, IC2002, can somebody do me a favor to find out this papar or give me the email address of the author?

Thanks!

Message was edited by: hopeshared

up

Maybe I’'ve got the answer.

Thanks to all.