Can not delete the Plugin

Environment:

openfire 3.9.3 / CentOS 6.5 x64

I’m using Openfire in the environment described above, but is in need of deletion plugin is has become impossible.

Error log such as the following is outputted, for example.

2014.06.09 13:47:23 org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginClassLoader - Unloading plugin JAR file /opt/openfire/plugins/packetfilter/lib/plugin-packetFilter-jspc.jar

2014.06.09 13:47:23 org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginClassLoader - Unloading plugin JAR file /opt/openfire/plugins/packetfilter/lib/plugin-packetFilter.jar

2014.06.09 13:47:14 org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginClassLoader - Unloading plugin JAR file /opt/openfire/plugins/loadstats/lib/plugin-loadStats.jar

Will no one similar problem has occurred?

Also I want you to tell me if there are people who know how to deal.

Best regards.

Hello,

How did you install the packetfilter plugin? Via the admin console? What are the file ownerships on those JAR files?

daryl

Hello,

I installed from the plugin admin page of the console.

User rights has become a root / root.

That would not be correct. If you installed via the RPM, it should be owned by daemon:daemon. I general, you don’t want to run openfire as the root user.

There are circumstances that were introduced in the deployment of installation from tar.gz in my environment.

And in that case, because there is a memory that did not work only with root user user, it should have been left alone.

Problem of user rights I wonder if still clumsy?

I had the same problem.

I solved (I hope) deleting from the admin console and them deleting the jar from /opt/openfire/plugins