Can not send to GroupChat from Component

Hi,

I write a plugin for Openfire that should send messages to MultiUserChats.

in my component implementation i do the following:

plugin.getComponentManager().sendPacket(this, newMessage);

Now I have clustered two openfires. Then I created a MUC (lets call it g) and two users a and b.

User a connected with one openfire and user b with the other one. Both users are able to chat in the chatroom (yeaah clustering works).

Now I send the message from the plugin which is installed at the openfire where I created the chatroom and the message appears in both Spark-clients.

But when I send the message from the plugin at the other openfire the Message does not appear and I got the Error:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Cannot process Message packets of remote users:

Helllo World!

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.spi.RemoteMUCUser.process(RemoteMUCUser.java:62)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.spi.MultiUserChatServiceImpl.processPacket(MultiU serChatServiceImpl.java:331)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.component.InternalComponentManager$RoutableComponents .process(InternalComponentManager.java:591)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.RoutingTableImpl.routeToComponent(RoutingTableImp l.java:401)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.RoutingTableImpl.routePacket(RoutingTableImpl.jav a:243)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.MessageRouter.route(MessageRouter.java:138)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:80)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:62)

at org.jivesoftware.openfire.component.InternalComponentManager.sendPacket(Interna lComponentManager.java:285)

What I am doing wrong?

FYI:

openfire v3.10.3

Hazelcast Clustering Plugin v2.1.2