Cannot import users using userImportExport-2.3.1 and openfire-3.8.2

I want to migrate my current openfire users to an vm servers. I try to import my current user lists using userImportExport-2.3.1 but it just give a blank screen…

this is my sample xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

admin

xxx

xxx

Administrator

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

Current I am using openfire-3.8.2 in ubuntu 12.04.4 with 1.6.0_27 Sun Microsystems Inc. – OpenJDK Server VM

I notice some error on the logs section…is there any compatible issue with the userImportExport plugins?

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:875 )

at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandler Collection.java:250)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.jav a:149)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:349)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:441)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.j ava:936)
at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:801)
at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:224)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:51 )
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.jav a:586)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java :44)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:598 )
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:533)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:701)
Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface org.jivesoftware.openfire.roster.RosterItemProvider, but class was expected
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.ImportExportPlugin.importUsers(ImportExportPlu gin.java:213)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.ImportExportPlugin.importUserData(ImportExport Plugin.java:137)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.plugin.userImportExport.import_002duser_002ddata_jsp. _jspService(import_002duser_002ddata_jsp.java:84)
… 45 more

I manage to import the user lists manually by inserting the data to the openfire.script using SQL commands. I need to change the passwordKey follow the old server so that the new openfire server can decrypt the password…