Cannot invite users in another openfire server

Hi guys

i’ve got a problem. First of all excuse for my poor english.

Now i try to explain the situation: i’ve got two servers in two different sites joined via VPN site-to-site (zyxel firewalls do the task).

Until two weeks ago my two servers (named: main-server and server-irr) communicate in right ways… users in main-server invited the other user (in server-irr) and they chatted good.

Two weeks ago i’ve dismissed main-server and installed all the openfire service in new server. The DB is always the same (because is in other server and is Microsoft Sql Server 2008 R2) so during the configuration i’ve indicated this db as the good one. Service is started well and all the users in ex-main-server site join the new openfire server without problems. BUT… the old user invited from the remote site were disappared or offline. I try with my account to invite again a user but no invitation come to the other site.

What i’ve to do? I’ve switch off the local firewall (on the new server) but nothing changed. I’ve read the log and found a lot of warn and error

like this

2016.10.10 18:00:00 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil - Unable to create a socket connection to XMPP domain ‘server-irr’ using remote host: server-irr:5269. Cause: server-irr (a full stacktrace is logged on debug level)

2016.10.10 18:00:00 org.jivesoftware.openfire.net.SocketUtil - Unable to create a socket connection to XMPP domain ‘server-irr’: Unable to connect to any of its remote hosts.

2016.10.10 18:00:00 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession[Authenticate local domain: ‘file-server’ to remote domain: ‘server-irr’] - Unable to authenticate: Fail to create new session.

Someone can help me?

Thank you in advance

Marco Alunni Pini

Make sure that your new server can resolve the dns for server-irr. If it can, use telnet to test that you can connect from server to server irr

Yes… atm “server-irr” is regularly resolved by the other network and also “file-server” by the other dns server. Ive added a record in hosts files for a try.