Can't connect to group chat

Hi,

I created a group chat and I can’t connect to the service. This is what I have in error.log :

2010.09.30 10:48:39 [org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.authenticateDomai n(LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:214)] Error authenticating domain with remote server: conference.mydomain.ca
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jivesoftware.openfire.component.InternalComponentManager$RoutableComponents cannot be cast to org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.OutgoingServerSession
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.RoutingTableImpl.getServerRoute(RoutingTableImpl. java:548)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.SessionManager.getOutgoingServerSession(SessionManage r.java:822)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession.authenticateDomain (LocalOutgoingServerSession.java:121)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.sendPa cket(OutgoingSessionPromise.java:239)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.server.OutgoingSessionPromise$PacketsProcessor.run(Ou tgoingSessionPromise.java:216)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

I use LDAP authentification and everything else works fine, I created users groups that works fine as well.

Thanks

• Edit: can’t respond to my own message, weird… *

I found the problem, I had to add the domain in Server -> Server Settings -> Server to Server, below “Allowed to Connect”. conference.mydomain.ca port 5269