Can't create rooms

Hi, we have Openfire configured with an AD on server 2008. when we try to create a conference room either by the web interface or from within spark, it comes back saying I don’t have the privelage to create the room, but I am a domain admin on the network? how do I fix this so we can create conference rooms?

when we click on the conference tab to choose the service, only service listed is conference.localhost

I’ve encountered this issue before. Instead of restricting room creation to a select list of users. Change it so Anyone can create them then try again. Now the best solution but it worked for me.

how do I change that?

I found it. wonder why I can’t have it so only certain users can. I am an admin in the openfire server, as well as on the list to create rooms

however now I am trying to create another service and I get the following

Exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal JID: server_collab.localhost
     at org.xmpp.packet.JID.init(JID.java:396)
     at org.xmpp.packet.JID.(JID.java:231)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.component.InternalComponentManager.addComponent(InternalComponentManager.java:120)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.MultiUserChatManager.registerMultiUserChatService(MultiUserChatManager.java:131)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.muc.MultiUserChatManager.createMultiUserChatService(MultiUserChatManager.java:191)
     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.admin.muc_002dservice_002dedit_002dform_jsp._jspService(muc_002dservice_002dedit_002dform_jsp.java:115)
     at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1093)
     at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)
     at com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
     at org.jivesoftware.util.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:66)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1084)
     at org.jivesoftware.util.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:42)
     at org.jivesoftware.admin.PluginFilter.doFilter(PluginFilter.java:70)
     at org.jivesoftware.admin.AuthCheckFilter.doFilter(AuthCheckFilter.java:146)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:360)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:726)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:405)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:206)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:505)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:843)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:648)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:211)
     at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:380)
     at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:395)
     at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:488)
Caused by: org.jivesoftware.stringprep.IDNAException: Contains non-LDH characters.
     at org.jivesoftware.stringprep.IDNA.toASCII(IDNA.java:106)
     at org.jivesoftware.stringprep.IDNA.toASCII(IDNA.java:46)
     at org.xmpp.packet.JID.init(JID.java:367)
     ... 36 more
 How can I fix this?