Can't figure out SSO when Openfire is running on a Win10 Pro PC that is joined to my domain

My Openfire server is just a Windows 10 Pro PC. I got Spark working with LDAP so everyone on my network can log in and see each other in the list. I just can’t figure out how to get SSO working.

I don’t think I am doing the DNS stuff right, the PC running Openfire is named “Crandallspice” and my domain is GLE.org. (GLE is not the real one, but lets use it as an example)

I followed this video step by step for days and I still can’t figure out what I am doing wrong. I’ve seriously done the process about 40 times now and I am probably not entering something right in the files. Since it is a PC on the domain that is running Openfire do I need to create the DNS stuff like the Forward Lookup Zone? I already tried this and it still doesn’t work. I created a FLZ called Crandallspice just like the PC is named and linked the stuff just like in the video.

Can someone tell me what I am supposed to put in the files like KRB5.ini and GSS.conf if my Openfire server name is Crandallspice and my domain controller is GLE.org?

I think the keytab stuff is all correct, I even swapped it to 256 encryption because I saw another post saying a windows update killed 128.

I’m happy to help if I can. If you are referring to the following video

Its a bit dated, but mostly hold true. case sensitive and DNS are the most common mistakes