Change default room configuration

Hi.

We have set up an Open Fire server to interact with xwchat (the client integrated in drupal).

All works well except that when you want to create a MUC with form example three people, a temporally room is created and its listed on the room list so anyone can join, but we don´t want that to happen, this could be done by marking the temp room as not showable on the Open Fire server admin console, but we can´t have an administrator looking for every temporally room every time to make sure that is not listed.

It´s there any way of changing the OpenFire configuration in order to have the rooms not listed by default?

Thanks in advance for the responses.

I’d also like to know the answer to this question. Plus, is it possible to set a default maximum, other than those in the admin console? For example, at the moment I can only choose 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, or unlimited, but I’d like to limit it to 5 per room by default.

I just found this http://issues.igniterealtime.org/browse/OF-158 so perhaps it is a work in progress? Can anyone confirm this please?

You should better ask in comment of that ticket, so Daryl (assignee) will get a notification. He may miss this forum thread. I see that he has pushed this ticket to 3.7.1. Maybe he’s working on this, but i won’t expect this soon.

Hi,

Yeah, it’ll be considered once we get 3.7.0 out the door.

daryl