Chat participants not populating after building spark

Hello everyone. I’m new to the forum and having a problem. I downloaded the source for Spark 2.6.3 via SVN and built it following the instructions located at http://community.igniterealtime.org/docs/DOC-1521 (using NetBeans that includes Ant 1.6 and Java 1.6). I made some minor changes (adding a preferences option which is working great minus this issue) to the source code and compiled it and the chat participants isn’t populating in the chat rooms/conferences. Thinkin maybe I broke something on accident, I even built an untouched source tree from SVN and it does the same thing so it wasn’t my changes that caused the issue. It seems to be something with the build process. Running Spark in debug mode, it looks like it’s getting all the packets from the server fine, it’s just not populating the data into the “participant list” on the right hand pane of the conference window. I attached a screen shot so you can see what I’m referring to. There are some exclamation marks above the plugin subtrees in NetBeans, but the actual Spark source tree doesn’t show any errors. Any thoughts of what may be causing this? I do get some warnings during the build process, but it builds successfully. Here is the NetBeans build output:

ant -f C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark clean jar

clean:

init:

resources:

Copying 697 files to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\classes

Copying 5 files to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\resources

Copying 5 files to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\resources\sounds

Copying 4 files to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\plugins

Copying 4 files to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\xtra

base:

Building jar: C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\lib\base.jar

checkcode.checkstyle:

Running Checkstyle 5.3 on 350 files

build:

Apache Ant™ version 1.8.4 compiled on May 22 2012

Java Version: 1.6

Compiling 350 source files to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\classes

C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\spark\p lugin\PluginClassLoader.java:93: warning: [deprecation] toURL() in java.io.File has been deprecated

final URL url = jar.toURL();

C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\spark\u i\ContactList.java:1711: warning: [deprecation] showPopup(java.awt.event.MouseEvent,java.util.Collection<org.jivesoftware.spark .ui.ContactItem>) in org.jivesoftware.spark.ui.ContactGroupListener has been deprecated

public void showPopup(MouseEvent e, final Collection items) {

C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\spark\u i\ContactList.java:1533: warning: [deprecation] showPopup(java.awt.event.MouseEvent,org.jivesoftware.spark.ui.ContactItem) in org.jivesoftware.spark.ui.ContactGroupListener has been deprecated

public void showPopup(MouseEvent e, final ContactItem item)

C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\spark\u i\ContactGroup.java:706: warning: [deprecation] showPopup(java.awt.event.MouseEvent,org.jivesoftware.spark.ui.ContactItem) in org.jivesoftware.spark.ui.ContactGroupListener has been deprecated

contactGroupListener.showPopup(e, item);

C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\spark\u i\ContactGroup.java:712: warning: [deprecation] showPopup(java.awt.event.MouseEvent,java.util.Collection<org.jivesoftware.spark .ui.ContactItem>) in org.jivesoftware.spark.ui.ContactGroupListener has been deprecated

contactGroupListener.showPopup(e, items);

C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\spark\u til\GraphicUtils.java:810: warning: sun.awt.shell.ShellFolder is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

sun.awt.shell.ShellFolder sf = sun.awt.shell.ShellFolder

^

C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\src\java\org\jivesoftware\spark\u til\GraphicUtils.java:810: warning: sun.awt.shell.ShellFolder is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

sun.awt.shell.ShellFolder sf = sun.awt.shell.ShellFolder

^

Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.

Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

7 warnings

Creating C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\logs\error.log

Copying 32 files to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\documentation

Copying 1 file to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\lib\windows

Copying 1 file to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\lib\linux

Copying 2 files to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\lib\mac

Copying 28 files to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\lib

Copying 1 file to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\lib

Copying 2 files to C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\bin

jar:

Building jar: C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\lib\startup.jar

Building jar: C:\Users\ryan\Documents\NetBeansProjects\Spark\target\build\lib\spark.jar

BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 53 seconds)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!