Clearspace problems and questions

• Email notifies about Private Messages could have message text in them.

• It doesnt remember my “threads per page” selection

• I cant put my cursor out of quote table in Rich Text editor

• I cant change my old threads to questions

normally it’s not needed, but after migrating i need to fix my threads, i need to distinguish between closed and opened issues, so it could be some temporary solution (i need to convert some threads to questions to close them, or to be able to close some in future after they are fixed)

• Would like to see points near user avatar and medal icon. Bars are nice, but it would be nice to see points in Top Members table on the right of the space page.

• fixed:No drafts auto-saving?

maybe it was working, i have noticed it actually saves something only now, maybe it could be more obvious (showing saved draft time/date somewhere near the input area)

• fixed:Cant add custom avatar?

Though i dont get the size requirement

• fixed:No PMs, only email?

I agree, especially about the email issue.

All subscriptions were ON when you changed to clearspace. That wasn’t good for me

About email, i was speaking that there is no Private Message system anymore, but i dont want to use email to contact community users.

As about subscriptions, in my case all set subscriptions are working. I mean i’m not getting notifies about any thread or document. So i had no problems with that.

Well, I don’t have my own email address in the company, as it’s not been needed so far. So I vote for a private messaging (PM) system aswell.

Would like to see points near user avatar and medal icon.

Same here. It doesn’t look right when LG lost 2 of his 3-in-a-row !http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/resources/images/status/statusicon-05.gi f!.

We’re still tweaking settings, as we figure out what did / do not get preserved in the migration.

• I just turned private messaging on, so you should now be able to send messages to other community members.

• You can now add custom avatars

• I’ve tweaked the status settings

Some of what you mentioned are things can’t be easily changed without changing the product. A couple sound like bugs to me or possibly feature requests. I’ll pass these on to our product manager for Clearspace.

Also, I’ll be continuing to tweak settings over the next few days to iron out these types of issues.

Thanks. So i will add new questions here tim to time and will update first message.

There is no link to a current thread in current thread. In forums there was little green icon http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/thread/25492?tstart=0

If i hit Reply and type something and then i want to go back to thread it would be nice to open it in new browser tab or window than pressing Back button.

JIRA tickets should be automaticly converted to links like it was in Jive Forums.

Avatars. I can set custom avatar, but i dont get it, why i should specify 48x48 pic if in clearspace are in use 22x22, 46x46, 32x32. Sometimes after squeezing pic is not looking good.

Status is now showing bars, but i would still like to see points in Top Members table (which is on the right of every space page)

Drafts auto-saving

maybe it was working, i have noticed it actually saves something only now, maybe it could be more obvious (showing saved draft time/date somewhere near the input area)

Private Messages mail notifications. At last we have emails about PMs But it would be great to have message text in there, like in forum reply notifies.

Closing. As it is not the appropriate place for Clearspace reports and requests.