In general we got 2 users: bob and mike and both have vcards
- Bob blocks Mike - all options - msg, presence in/out, IQs
- Mike trying to fetch Bob’s vcard
- Mike got error service-unavailable / cancel
- Bob trying to fetch Mike’s vcard
- **Bob got no response at all. **
I don’t know what should happen according to XEP, but looks like undescribed situation to me. I can be wrong ofc. IMHO Bob should get atleast the same error as Mike would get.
This is happening because result packet is beeing rejected and that shows in logs.
2015.10.15 13:01:17 org.jivesoftware.openfire.privacy.PrivacyList - PrivacyList: Packet was blocked: <iq type="result" id="KybWP-101" from="mike@domain" to="bob@domain/Smack"> <vCard xmlns="vcard-temp"/> </iq>