Clustering Openfire 3.7.1

I am trying for clustering openfire 3.7.1, but still not succeed and don’t know what the problem is. Here are the steps:

• First, I install Clustering Plugin 1.2.0 from Plugins menu.

• Then I go to Server -> Server Manager -> Clustering menu and got java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/tangosol/net/Invocable exception. Search on the forum, i found that Clustering Plugin needs Oracle Coherence. So i download Oracle Coherence v3.4.2 and copy all jar files from lib dir into openfire lib dir. Then i restart openfire and now clustering menu seems ok, no exception occured.

• I try to enable clustering from clustering menu. It states that enabling clustering may take 30 seconds. But after click ‘Save settings’ button, the process won’t stop even after 10 minutes. So i stopped the process and restart openfire.

• I login again and everything seems good. Accessing again the Clustering menu, it shows that the clustering is enabled and there is 1 node listed and running. But when i click the nodes link, it does nothing. Also when i try to access ‘Users/Group’ menu, it shows HTTP ERROR 500 with org.jivesoftware.util.cache.DefaultCache cannot be cast to com.jivesoftware.util.cache.ClusteredCache exception.

My machine specs are:

• Ubuntu 12.04

• Openfire 3.7.1

• Core i5 with 8 GB memory.

Thanks

OK I got it working from here: http://community.igniterealtime.org/message/218486#218486