Clustering with 3.7.0

Hello Everybody,

I am relatively new to Openfire, so please bear with me.

I am trying to setup clustering with 3.7.0 using Oracle coherence. I also went thorught several posts about how to accomplish this. but with 3.7 version I am not successful in doing it. Once all the setup is done I get the following error when accessing user summary page

Problem accessing /user-summary.jsp. Reason:

org.jivesoftware.util.cache.DefaultCache cannot be cast to com.jivesoftware.util.cache.ClusteredCache

Caused by:

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jivesoftware.util.cache.DefaultCache cannot be cast to com.jivesoftware.util.cache.ClusteredCache
at com.jivesoftware.util.cache.CoherenceClusteredCacheFactory.getLock(CoherenceClusteredCacheFactory.java:351)     at org.jivesoftware.util.cache.CacheFactory.getLock(CacheFactory.java:378)
at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PresenceManagerImpl.loadOfflinePresence(PresenceManagerImpl.java:551)     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.spi.PresenceManagerImpl.getLastActivity(PresenceManagerImpl.java:177)     at org.jivesoftware.openfire.admin.user_002dsummary_jsp._jspService(user_002dsummary_jsp.java:369)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

and some null pointer while accessing Sessions page.

But the same setup works for openfire 3.6.4

Does the clustering plugin not supported for 3.7 or is there a difference in how to setup clustering in these 2 versions.

Clustering SetUp

-chorence jar (version 3.3) in lib dir and clustering plugin jar in plugin dir and all the nodes poiting to same DB with same domain name.

Also if anybody has experience in setting up clustering with Terracota or shoal or any other framework, please share your thoughts.

One of the post(http://community.igniterealtime.org/docs/DOC-1763) also mentioned that server to server communication also Provides scaling and fail over as does the clustering. So I am more confused which one is a better strategy.

Anyhelp is much appreciated.

Did you manage to solve this?

Eitan