Compatibility with Wildfire 3.2.0

Dont know if it’‘s really an issue, cause Gateway and 3.2.0 are both Betas But i cant browse gateway settings, it gives me a blank page. One more strange thing just happend. After i couldnt disable gateway plugin, i decided to delete it. So i went to a Plugins page, deleted. So no Gateway menu was on Server page. Then i connected with Spark and there was no ICQ icon on the toolabr. So i thought "that’'s it". After a while i got a message from my ICQ buddy, through a Spark. When i lookd at my roster i saw all my ICQ online buddies there. After a few seconds they dissapeared. No gateway jar or folder in plugins dir. Something mysteriuos

And more. After deleting gateway plugin i cant see Wildfire logo in Admin Console. No matter how many times i refresh or restart the server. Is this some kind of revenge for deleting gateway plugin?

error.log

at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginServlet.registerServlets(PluginServle t.java:161)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager.loadPlugin(PluginManager.java :390)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager.access$200(PluginManager.java :46)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginManag er.java:919)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101 (Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodi c(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknow n Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2007.01.24 11:50:28 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(In terceptorManager.java:239)

] Error in interceptor

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.audit.spi.AuditorImpl$AuditPacket.(AuditorImpl.java:3 84)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.audit.spi.AuditorImpl.writePacket(AuditorImpl.java:14 0)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.audit.spi.AuditorImpl.audit(AuditorImpl.java:121)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.audit.spi.AuditManagerImpl$AuditorInterceptor.interce ptPacket(AuditManagerImpl.java:281)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.interceptor.InterceptorManager.invokeInterceptors(Int erceptorManager.java:227)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.MessageRouter.route(MessageRouter.java:72)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:71)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.spi.PacketRouterImpl.route(PacketRouterImpl.java:53)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.component.InternalComponentManager.sendPacket(Interna lComponentManager.java:182)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.BaseTransport.sendPacket(BaseTransport.java:1 423)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.BaseTransport.sendMessage(BaseTransport.java: 1450)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.BaseTransport.sendMessage(BaseTransport.java: 1461)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.protocols.oscar.BasicFlapConnection.handleSna cPacket(BasicFlapConnection.java:108)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.protocols.oscar.BOSConnection.handleSnacPacke t(BOSConnection.java:65)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.gateway.protocols.oscar.BaseFlapConnection$4.handleSn acPacket(BaseFlapConnection.java:66)

at net.kano.joscar.snac.AbstractSnacProcessor.processPacket(AbstractSnacProcessor. java:474)

at net.kano.joscar.snac.AbstractSnacProcessor.access$100(AbstractSnacProcessor.jav a:134)

at net.kano.joscar.snac.AbstractSnacProcessor$1.handlePacket(AbstractSnacProcessor .java:208)

at net.kano.joscar.flap.AbstractFlapProcessor.processPacketSynchronously(AbstractF lapProcessor.java:231)

at net.kano.joscar.flap.AsynchronousFlapProcessor$BackgroundPacketProcessor.tryPro cessingPackets(AsynchronousFlapProcessor.java:75)

at net.kano.joscar.flap.AsynchronousFlapProcessor$BackgroundPacketProcessor.run(As ynchronousFlapProcessor.java:63)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2007.01.24 11:50:33 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginMana ger.java:908)

] Error unloading plugin gateway. Will attempt again momentarily.

2007.01.24 11:50:43 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginMana ger.java:908)

2007.01.24 11:50:53 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginMana ger.java:908)

2007.01.24 11:51:03 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginMana ger.java:908)

2007.01.24 11:51:45 [org.jivesoftware.util.log.util.CommonsLogFactory$1.error(CommonsLogFactory.jav a:87)

] Line=19 The content of element type “dwr” must match “(init?,allow?,signatures?)”.

I’‘ve had some odd problems with it under 3.2.0 myself. At first it’‘s menus didn’‘t show up in the admin console at all. Then I found out another plugin was causing all the other plugins not to work. Now it seems to be working “ok” I guess, except a good percentage of messages I send get nowhere. =( There are a lot of things going on with 3.2.0 right now. My understanding is that jetty is having it’‘s own share of issues. I can’'t even remotely vouch for the plugin working under it right now. =)

I got the same error, I’'m using Wildfire 3.2.0 RC1 and IM Gateway 1.0Beta6b. When I click Gateways/Settings or Gateways/Registrations, it appear blank page.

Have any solution?

Howdy, the issue was actually tracked down to an API change between 3.1.1 and 3.2.0. 3.2.0rc2 will be released with a version of the gateway plugin that works correctly with it.

just a followup. I have connected with Spark 2.4.1 + Wildfire 3.2.0 RC2 + Im Gateway (attached in RC2 thread), i can see my ICQ contacts and chat. Then i turned it off and connected with Miranda, talked to one contact. Turned it off. Today i turned on Spark. Seemed to work. Turned it off and launched Miranda, and i get an offline message from a contact i was talking in Miranda yesterday.

I’'ve got the RC2 version of wildfire running with the 2.4.1 Spark client. The gateway plugin seems to be working well for both Yahoo and MSN, but several of my Yahoo contacts are showing offline when I know for a fact that they are online.

Is this a known issue? If not, are there logs or traces I can send that will help with debugging?

ecodan wrote:

I’'ve got the RC2 version of wildfire running with the 2.4.1 Spark client. The gateway plugin seems to be working well for both Yahoo and MSN, but several of my Yahoo contacts are showing offline when I know for a fact that they are online.

Is this a known issue? If not, are there logs or traces I can send that will help with debugging?

I’‘ve heard some folk say they aren’‘t seeing all of their yahoo contacts. I’‘m not really doing a lot more with Yahoo until after I’'ve released 1.0. (note that Yahoo is now listed under “unstable transports”) I think this is related to GATE-94