Concurrentlinkedhashmap-lru-1.0_jdk5.jar

Hi,

OpenFire uses concurrentlinkedhashmap-lru-1.0_jdk5.jar somewhere and in my application I need to call a method on **concurrentlinkedhashmap-lru-1.4.1.jar. **This causes a conflict and I get a method not found exception.

I Need to replace the libraries in OpenFire. How can I do it?

Thank you,

Tsadok

Check out the build/lib/merge/ folder and replace the jars there, assuming that breaks nothing else. Maybe we can upgrade this jar upstream, if that transition is API compat?

Daryl,

Is there a reason why the new version of the jar (concurrentlinkedhashmap-lru-1.4.1.jar) is not used in the “official” build?

I’ve tried to build using the new version (ant openfire + ant plugins) but it doesn’t work . Also, when I build I cannot use the openfire.exe or openfire-service.exe anymore.

BTW - Do you know why the “official” build is not done using the latest Java version?

Tsadok

Tsadok,

The reason the jar has not been updated is because none of the developers have had a need to update it, nor has a community member submitted a pull request for it either.

I am unsure what you are referencing by official build and which java version you are referencing.

daryl