Contact List(roster) displays JID instead of the AD names

Hi!

I did not find the answer on the Internet so I ask the question in Openfire Community

I’m using Openfire 3.10.3 on Ubuntu, HSQLDB (built-in), ActiveDirectory, Miranda NG latest stable (Domain login)

I’ve configured the Contact List (Roster) Sharing. At first everything is fine and roster in miranda/openfire looks as follows:

JID
Nickname
** Groups**
petrov-vv@domain.loc
Петров Владимир Викторович
Руководство

But after an indefinite action (may be user add / group change) or time - some (or all) the values in roster’s “Nickname” changed to “JID”

JID
Nickname
** Groups**
petrov-vv@domain.loc
petrov-vv@domain.loc
Руководство

How can I fix this? Maybe there is some kind of bath rename Nickname processing or the ability to one way change the roster (from server to client only) / disable to change roster by user

I do not exclude that the cause made by Miranda NG. Did someone faced with this, or have solution?

Problem was in config of Miranda: in contact name priority, first field was empty, so Miranda used the next field that was Username, And then stored it into roster. correct priority must be: 1.Nick - 2.Name - …-n.other.

I’ve also had to clear Roster in “DB Access” Plug-in: “DELETE FROM OfRoster” and then clear the cache (Cache Summary - Roster)