Content Match Notification (Content Filter)

Hi, I’'ve got a problem:

I’'m creating a system with more than one moderator…

The moderators are organized in a group (like “superusers”) and have the goal to control user chats.

What I want to know is if there is a way to brodcast the “Content Match Notification” from content filter to all the members of the group instead of sending it to one user.

Thanks

Marco

Hi Marco,

What I want to know is if there is a way to brodcast the “Content Match Notification”

from content filter to all the members of the group instead of sending it to one user.

The content filter doesn’'t support that feature currently but adding it would be fairly easy to do yourself. Or, you could contact url=http://www.jivesoftware.org/community/profile.jspa?userID=7350Conor[/url] (the developer of the plugin) and see if he could do it for you.

Hope that helps,

Ryan

Ok, I’'ve solved the problem.

I’'ve modified the contentfilter-props-edit-form.jsp to accept any user (also if not present).

I’'ve added a “broadcast” to the JID of receiver in ContentFilterPlugin.java in function:

private Message createServerMessage(String subject, String body) {

Message message = new Message();

message.setTo(violationContact + “@”+“broadcast.

• violationNotificationFrom.getDomain());

message.setFrom(violationNotificationFrom);

message.setSubject(subject);

message.setBody(body);

return message;

}

Bye,

Marco

Marco,

Sounds like a nice feature addition, if there was enough interest I could add this into a new version of content filter.

Conor.