I am having some issues with Spark on one particular computer only. I will explain what I did so far but when spark is crashing, is crashing with Error failing to load library 82.
OpenFire/Spark is local, no proxy, no ssl …
Spark is running on a Windows 10 Pro.
The user is working remotely from home, directly on that machine via a vpn and RDP.
What I have done so far:
- Uninstalled few times Spark
- Cleared both the profile and reinstalled again
- Installed Spark Directly under C:| its own folder
- Installed latest overnight built
- Give full permission to that folder/files.
Not sure what I can do next. Anyone else with the same issues, behavior. ?