Current 3.9.3 OpenFire Server Issues

Seeing all these issues in 3.9.3 too. Using LDAP, embedded DB on CentOS 6, 70 users one LAN. Causes lots of dropouts, lots of SSL errors, LDAP dropouts. Any info would be great!

Seeing the memory leek symptoms. Using Win Server 2012 VM and PostgreSQL. No LDAP. Only 12 users. Problem prevents users from logging in. And locks up VM. Restart clears it up for a bit. But JVM just keeps eating up the memory. And I have to restart again to get functionality back. I restart two or three times a week. No consistent period of time between needed restarts. Its November 2014, has anyone found a solution to this ?

I have commented on another thread that my memory issues went away after i have moved to Windows 2008 R2 (from Arch linux) and Java 8 (from old Java 7). Not sure what have helped exactly, but it runs smoothly for a month before i restart a server for Windows updates. You can at least try installing the latest Java 8 and then stop Openfire, remove the C:\Program files\Openfire\jre folder and start it again. Btw, i use 32-bit Java, though my server is 64-bit.

Anybody still seeing this issue on Openfire 4.0.3 release?