powered by Jive Software

Default server on web login not changing from igniterealtime.org

I must be doing something wrong because it’s not changing the server when I edit SparkWeb.html and put my own server in. I’m changing the jive_sparkweb_getConfig() function and changing

server: “igniterealtime.org”,

to

server: “delltest9”,

but when I load the page it still has igniterealtime.org as the default server. I’ve checked the pagesource and it has my code in it. When I add the username: “spowell” line it puts my username in the username box just fine so I think I’m editing the right place.

Is there something obvious I’m doing wrong that you experts can see? The full function as I’ve changed it looks like this:

I’m closing this. It must have been cached somehow even though I reloaded the page a dozen times. Tried it from another machine and it worked right away.

/smacks self.

I think it’s a flash player caching this or something like that. I can’t remember, but someone has already explained that on the forums. Maybe Dele (red5 developer).

yeah, really weird. I was using xampp as a webserver but I wanted to install it as a service instead. After installing Apache and moving the sparkweb directory from the xampp htdocs to the new one it’s back to igniterealtime.org even though the source has my delltest9. As this is just a test machine I’m not going to worry about it at this point. Before we go into production I’ll do some more searching of the forums for Dele’s posts.

Thanks