Deploying wildfire.war in Jboss

So I followed the instructions and extracted the files from the .war file and made the classes folder so it would point to the home directory. Then I copied the exploded folder into the jboss deploy folder while jboss is running. It has no problems with that and everything works just fine. The problem comes in when I shut down jboss and try to start it up again. I get the following error in the Wildfire error.log

2006.01.16 14:52:34 [org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.AdminConsolePlugin.initializePlugin(AdminC onsolePlugin.java:170)

] Trouble initializing admin console

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.AdminConsolePlugin.initializePlugin(AdminCo nsolePlugin.java:145)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager.loadPlugin(PluginManager.java :281)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager.access$200(PluginManager.java :48)

at org.jivesoftware.wildfire.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginManag er.java:658)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:417)e

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:280)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:135)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101 (ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:65)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodi c(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:142)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Schedu ledThreadPoolExecutor.java:166)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java: 650)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I also get errors in the jboss log I can post those if they will be more helpful.

Anyone know why I am getting this error???

Thanks

I fixed the problem and everything is running fine. Its a know problem and is in the documentation on deploying .war files. I had reinstalled wildfire but forgot to delete the admin folder under plugins.