Disconnect when sending a link

version: 2.2.2

client: Trillian Pro

When a user attempts to send a hyperlink, jive disconnects the user, and the link is not sent. this appears to happen randomly.

i have the content filter plugin, but it’'s disabled.

i also have a number of this message in my error log. don’‘t think it’'s related. java.sql.SQLException: [SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Invalid column name ‘‘value’’.

any ideas?

frazzled

i’'m sending hyperlinks all the time, have no problems.

JM 2.2.2

Exodus 0.9.1.0

i’'m wondering if it has something to do with Trillian and Jive. if someone out there is using Trillian without any problems, please let me know.

thanks.

Hey frazzled,

I used to have the same problem with Trillian but not only when using XMPP but also with MSN. I contacted Cerulean about this weird problem but since the problem was not easy to reproduce I was not able to give them a step-by-step guide to reproduce it. Let me know if you can easily reproduce the problem so we can give them any feedback.

Thanks,

– Gato

i’‘ve found this to be a problem with Trillian Pro and their “advertised supported, but not really supported” jabber plugin. i’‘ve installed the latest and greatest, and although i’'m still pessimistic, so far so good.

here is the link to the one i’'m using, http://obscurity.ceruleanstudios.com/~rcb/jabber-gmail.zip

FYI, I’'ve been using latest XMPP plugin of Trillian and latest version of Trillian too and since then no more crashes were produces when sending links.

– Gato