Duplicate Emails?

Hi All,

I’m wondering if this is a Clearspace or Mail.app issue but on a fairly regular basis I get two email when someone makes a post in a discussion forum. I’ve attached a screen capture to show what I’m attempting to explain. The messages are identical in every way, subject, body, date (to the second). I’m not sure if it’s a problem with Mail.app, Version 3.2 (919/919.2), or if Clearspace really is sending out duplicate emails. Has anyone else seen or hear of this issue?

Thanks,

Ryan

I only ever get one message. I get a lot of them but only one.

weird. Like Todd, I get email notifications, but I haven’t been getting duplicates.

I figured it might just be me. I looked in my Email Notifications preferences to see if there might be a duplicate entry in there but I’m not seeing anything.

I’ll try having the emails sent to another account that I won’t access through Mail.app to see if it I’m still getting duplicates.

Thanks,

Ryan

I dusted off an old hotmail account and I’m still seeing the same problem… Currently it only looks as though it is happening with posts in the IM Gateway forum but I’m pretty certain I’ve seen the same thing happen with posts to other forums as well.

I’m not sure if this might somehow be related but now I’m unable to revert back to using my Version 2 email address.

Thanks,

Ryan