Email date wrong

When the wildfire server sends either a test email OR a status email (such as when a user registers), the date sent that appears in Thunderbird is always 01/01/1970 01:00

The email source shows that the correct date/time appears in the “Received:” header, but the “Date:” header that should be set by the sending mail client does not exist.

Hi Max,

this problem was reported often in the Wildfire forum. Maybe you are a developer and can post here a fix for this problem, I think this would help the “true” Wildfire developers a lot.

I’'m not aware of a JM- issue so it seems that one can currently not vote to get a fix.

LG

Thanks for the bug report! This was filed as JM-559 and fixed. We’'ll need to do some new plugin releases in the relatively near future too.

-Matt

BTW, i see Wildfire bugs in JIRA are still begining with JM key. I thnk this could be left for old links in forum. But are you going to change it to W or WS or like?

BTW, i see Wildfire bugs in JIRA are still begining

with JM key. I thnk this could be left for old links

in forum. But are you going to change it to W or WS

or like?

Well, a tricky problem. We’'d have to create a whole new project. Maybe we can do that for Wildfire 3.0…

-Matt