Encoding error

Hi all!

Dear developers, the coding IM-gateway modules is not correctly displayed in administration page. And the text of cyrillics is not correctly transferred and displayed in IM-clients (Miranda, Pandion and other). Please, if it is possible correct mistakes.

P.S. Platform-windows 2003 server, OpenFire ver. 3.3.2, IM-gateway plugin ver. 1.0.2 and Java application include in distribution.

This was reported in another thread. Since I don’‘t know Russian though, there’‘s not a ton I can do about it (i have no idea if what I’‘m looking at is right or not) unless someone wants to submit me a brand new translation. I’‘m not sure what happened to the previous translation. I’'ll see if I can track down the original submitter though. GATE-272

jadestorm wrote:

This was reported in another thread. Since I don’‘t know Russian though, there’‘s not a ton I can do about it (i have no idea if what I’‘m looking at is right or not) unless someone wants to submit me a brand new translation. I’‘m not sure what happened to the previous translation. I’'ll see if I can track down the original submitter though. GATE-272

Excuse me! The text of cyrillics is not correctly transferred and displayed in IM-clients (Miranda, Pandion and other) dialogue with ICQ users.

Hey folk, I wanted to let you know that I’‘m removing cyrillic support for 1.1.0. It seems to be causing nothing but problems and until I can figure out why, I don’'t want it in there. =)