Error creating secured outgoing session to remote server

Hello friends,

Currently I have Openfire 3.9.3-I always get this error in my logs before with Openfire 3.8.2 does not show this problem:

2015.02.11 09:09:04 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession - Error creating secured outgoing session to remote server: riseup.net(DNS lookup: xmpp.riseup.net:5269): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

2015.02.11 16:05:35 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession - Error creating secured outgoing session to remote server: riseup.net(DNS lookup: xmpp.riseup.net:5269): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

2015.02.11 16:06:35 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession - Error creating secured outgoing session to remote server: riseup.net(DNS lookup: xmpp.riseup.net:5269): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

2015.02.11 16:07:05 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession - Error creating secured outgoing session to remote server: riseup.net(DNS lookup: xmpp.riseup.net:5269): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

2015.02.11 16:10:47 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession - Error creating secured outgoing session to remote server: riseup.net(DNS lookup: xmpp.riseup.net:5269): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

2015.02.11 19:29:03 org.jivesoftware.openfire.session.LocalOutgoingServerSession - Error creating secured outgoing session to remote server: riseup.net(DNS lookup: xmpp.riseup.net:5269): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair

With the other domains do not prensenta this error, there are only 3 buddies and with different domains of this domain in specific shows me when you are online but do not reach my messages.

thanks in advance, I am used OpenBSD 5.6

That sounds like an SSL error while trying to connect to another server for S-2-S. A quick search about this error returned Java: Why does SSL handshake give ‘Could not generate DH keypair’ exception? - Stack Overflow. There you can find a few things you can do. The most interesting ones to me are updating to latest Java and install Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files.

Good luck,

Gaston