Error during authentication

Hi all,

I’'ve tried to connect to JM running on Tomcat 5.5.9 (as a .war deployed) with 2 different clients (Buddyspace, and a Smack based on one) and I always get the same error in the JM_HOME/logs/error.log:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////:

2005.08.03 19:49:02 [org.jivesoftware.messenger.handler.IQAuthHandler.handleIQ(IQAuthHandler.java:9 0)

] Error during authentication. Session not found in for key mydomain/2cb44345

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////

here’'s the warn.log:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////

2005.08.03 19:50:23 Impossible d’'orienter ce paquet

I could get the log error of Smack client : (occurs with official build and 20050803 build).

NB: I could create the XMPPConnexion, but login method failed:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////////////

No response from the server.:

at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.login(XMPPConnection.java:310)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.login(XMPPConnection.java:267)

at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.login

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////////////

I’'m sure that pwd is ok and user exists in database…(it worked with JM standalone version, and BuddySpace or Smack based on client)…

I really dont understand… ;-’’(

Thanks for your help…

Alex

Hey Alex,

Could you tell us how to reproduce that problem? I tried to reproduce it but it was not possible.

Thanks,

– Gato

Hi Gato,

It was a mistake: the problem was a bad domain name…

Really sorry…

Alex

problem of domain name…

Alex