Error in initializing the plugin

Hi I just installed your plugin on my asterisk system, but it already gives a serious of error before configuring it in order to talk with Asterisk…

2005.12.13 18:09:28 Asterisk-IM table contains errors exited with error, database may not behave properly

2005.12.13 18:09:28 Asterisk-IM table creation --> Table ‘‘jivemessenger.phoneDevice’’ doesn’'t exist

java.sql.SQLException: Table ‘‘jivemessenger.phoneDevice’’ doesn’'t exist

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:2921)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1570)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:1665)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2972)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:2902)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Statement.executeUpdate(Statement.java:929)

at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport.execute(SchemaExport.java:145)

at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport.create(SchemaExport.java:99)

the following are red marked:

at org.jivesoftware.phone.database.HibernateUtil.initDB(HibernateUtil.java:150)

at org.jivesoftware.phone.asterisk.AsteriskPlugin.init(AsteriskPlugin.java:107)

at org.jivesoftware.phone.asterisk.AsteriskPlugin.initializePlugin(AsteriskPlugin. java:92)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.container.PluginManager.loadPlugin(PluginManager.jav a:282)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.container.PluginManager.access$200(PluginManager.jav a:49)

at org.jivesoftware.messenger.container.PluginManager$PluginMonitor.run(PluginMana ger.java:659)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101 (Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodi c(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknow n Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Please check the following:

• are you using mysql

• if yes, please check if the user you use to connect jive to mysql has enough rights to create tables.

Regards,

KIRAN

Hi,

I think that this error message is “normal” if you just installed the plugin, you get it before the phoneDevice is created because some index or constraint should be dropped.

If you restart Wildfire (I hope you are using Wildfire and not Jive Messenger) then no error should occur.

LG